Home Décor Gift Ideas that Mom will Love
Mother's Day is just around the corner on Sunday, May 14th and it's time to start thinking about the perfect gift to show all the Mothers in your life just how much you appreciate them. As Mother's ourselves, we've selected some of our favorite gifts for the home that we think all Moms will love!
- Sparkle Glass™ Accent Light with Interchangeable Decorative Inserts: The best gift for Mom this year!! These exclusive, battery-operated, LED accent lights with a built-in timer are a hassle-free way to add warmth and comfort to any room! The interchangeable decorative inserts allow you to customize your own personal style! You can create your own custom decorative insert with a favorite family photo or a picture with Mom or Grandma for the perfect personalized gift. Or choose from our wide selection of decorative inserts that honor Mom, Grandma and even Nana. Also choose an insert for every season for the gift that keeps on giving.
- Scented Candles: Scented candles not only add a cozy feeling to a room, but they can also fill the air with moms favorite scent. Choose a candle with a long-lasting fragrance and a pretty jar or dough bowl that can be refilled or reused after the candle is finished.
- Cozy Blankets: A soft and cozy throw is the perfect gift for a mom who loves to curl up with a good book or binge watch their favorite show on the couch.
- Journals: You can never have enough journals! Write a special message inside that Mom will cherish. Choose a sparkly designer pen to go with the journal. Mom will think of you every time he uses it.
- Photo Frames: If your Mom loves to display family photos around her home, then a pretty picture frame is a great gift idea. Choose a frame in a style that matches her decor and add a favorite family photo to make it extra special.
- Decorative Vase & Florals: A beautiful vase can be used to display fresh flowers or, even better, display it with faux florals that last forever.
- Decorative Tray & Accessories: A decorative tray can be used to display candles, books, or other accents on a coffee table or dresser. Include her favorite perfume, candle and accessories for a memorable gift.
- Woven Baskets: Woven storage baskets can be used for blankets, magazines, or other items while adding a touch of texture and warmth to a room. Include a cozy throw and a book for a thoughtful gift.
- Gift Card: A gift card is always a good option for the Mom who is hard to buy for! Choose a gift card from her favorite store or try somewhere new! Include a book, favorite candy or flowers to make it even more special.
Mom will always appreciate a gift from the heart. Add your personal touch with a special note to make it a one-of-a-kind gift! Put some thought into your gift-giving and get your shopping done early for an extra special and stress-free Mother's Day.